The Westminster Police Departments works with the community to stop graffiti in your community.
- For graffiti on public property, please use complete an online report through Access Westminster
- For graffiti on your property, please initiate by calling our non-emergency dispatch
The City of Westminster is responsible for removing graffiti on public property. For graffiti on your property, the City of Westminster requires the graffiti be removed within seven days and has partnered with local businesses to provide discounted graffiti removal supplies.
- Home Depot – 7125 W. 88th Avenue
- Lowe’s – 5600 W. 88th Avenue
- Lowe’s 13650 Orchard Parkway
- Sherwin Williams – 7731 Wadsworth Blvd
To qualify for the discount, community members will need one of the following three items at the time of purchase:
- Notice from City of Westminster Code Enforcement
- City of Westminster police report
- City of Westminster police officer business card with case report number on it